Welcome to S12Silvia.com Community

Hey there! We've noticed you are a Guest. Why not register with S12Silvia.com to take full advantage of our many features.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the XII revolution by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Upload images to posts or our community gallery
  • Customize your experience here
Click here to sign up now!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Classic Japan 2013 - Sunday 1st December - Como Park, South Yarra

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 lukemonty

lukemonty

VI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • Name:Luke
  • Car:MKI RSX

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:16 PM

Thanks to everyone who brought along their machinery today... some of them are amazing!

People are posting plenty of photos at www.facebook.com/classicjapanshow

Thanks to the owner of the All White who made the trip over from Adelaide - very cool :)

See you next year!

Cheers Adam,  it was a great day.  I think I speak on behalf of everyone here that we can't wait until next year' show.

#22 carbonboy

carbonboy

I

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Car:AE80 Corolla

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:40 PM

Wow. What a day! Thankyou to everyone who came along/displayed a vehicle/traveled interstate/donated/lent a hand/said hello/made the event as awesome as it was! What I found to be most impressive was not just the numbers, but the variety! I'm no car expert, I like seeing cars at shows & thinking "WTF is that?" *walk over for closer look* "Oh, so THAT'S what they look like in the flesh.". There was a little something for everyone, no matter what your flavour is.

My apologies for my dogs head being in the photo. :)

579339_10151822901386943_224203413_n.jpg

1456532_10151822902186943_741492943_n.jp

Anywho, I shall add my collection of photos, you can find them all here: https://picasaweb.go...feat=directlink

I had another play with MovieMaker & put together a little walk-around of the day. Four hours of car show condensed into just under eleven minutes, if you're game, sit back, relax & enjoy.

#23 castle

castle

1 of 90

• XII
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,203 posts
  • Name:Matty
  • Car:Full White RS-X
Garage View Garage

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:46 AM

Was a great weekend mate, well worth the trip over from Adelaide!
Cheers for putting on a top show.

#24 carbonboy

carbonboy

I

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Car:AE80 Corolla

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:09 PM

Just a quick bit of news: The Toyota Car Club of Australia is proud to announce that from our recent Classic Japan event, we have raised $4,000 that will be heading to the Fred Hollows Foundation. This money will go towards restoring the sight of 160 people. A massive thankyou must go out to all our sponsors, volunteers & all of you who came along, donated, had a great day & made all of this possible.

:thumbsup_anim:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users