Welcome to S12Silvia.com Community

Hey there! We've noticed you are a Guest. Why not register with S12Silvia.com to take full advantage of our many features.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the XII revolution by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Upload images to posts or our community gallery
  • Customize your experience here
Click here to sign up now!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

WA S12 cruise

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 crap-S12

crap-S12

III

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 03:15 PM

I just got back from 4 weeks in the states, went to pick my Gazu up and found out I have no brakes :P
Interesting experience, somehow the master cylinder has packed it in while it was parked up and also stripped the paint off the right hand chassis rail :P
Hopefully will have everything fixed by the time the cruise comes up

Cheers
40 hours without sleep and counting Aaron

#22 crap-S12

crap-S12

III

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 02:37 PM

Anything happening with this cruise?

#23 s12silvia

s12silvia

VII

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 04:30 PM

sorry mate been flat out lately just found out i got a bubz coming plus getting my other s12 ready for track work and a number of other things but yes it will still be going ahead just give me some time. Sorry again

Kieran
Posted Image

#24 s12drifter

s12drifter

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 09:31 PM

hey i was wondering if the s12 cruise is still on. if it is i am interested. please send the time and date. im looking at selling my s12 thanks brad

#25 crap-S12

crap-S12

III

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 11:37 PM

This cruise isn't happening is it :) They're hard to put together when you've got 50 other things on the go

If anyone's into it still I'll draw up a breif map, and we'll take it from there if that's alright with you Kieran?

Edited by crap-S12, 29 June 2007 - 11:38 PM.

#26 s12silvia

s12silvia

VII

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 05:11 PM

so sorry guys things have been really hectic lately. by all means go for it unfortunately i dont think either of mine will be able to make it along.
sorry again guys
Posted Image

#27 crap-S12

crap-S12

III

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 10:34 PM

Hmmmm, So it will probably be just me then, in that case W.A has had about 100 official cruises to date!!

Incidently, are you still looking for panels to fix your Gaz, cause I found a whole one for $750 that I might be interested in pinching some mechanical parts from, We could go halves or something in it if you like, just pinch what we need as we need it. (I actually only want the box, and the stock seats, the rest would be yours)

Anyway, let us know

Aaron

#28 s12silvia

s12silvia

VII

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 09:23 AM

nah sorry mate ive bought another one unlicenced straight besides the rear quarter which can be popped out easily and im trying to get that one on the road sorry mate. im guessing thats 750 unlicenced yeah?
If you can wait until i get my new one licenced you can have the seats and box out of my 85 one for say $50

Cheers Kieran
Posted Image

#29 crap-S12

crap-S12

III

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 08:51 PM

nah sorry mate ive bought another one unlicenced straight besides the rear quarter which can be popped out easily and im trying to get that one on the road sorry mate. im guessing thats 750 unlicenced yeah?
If you can wait until i get my new one licenced you can have the seats and box out of my 85 one for say $50

Cheers Kieran

Sounds good to me.
Looks like they may be 2 gazelle's on the official WA cruise!!!!

Cheers

#30 s2k12

s2k12

III

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 02:47 PM

I know it's an old thread, but is anyone keen to revisit this idea? Mine should be back on the road soon...
Posted Image1986 Nissan Skyline R31 RB30E auto wagon1984 Nissan 300zx Z31 VG30E auto coupe1985 Nissan Gazelle S12 CA20E manual hatch1989 Nissan Skyline R31 RB30E manual wagon

#31 s12silvia

s12silvia

VII

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 09:19 PM

once i have the sr in and running then yes i was goin to resurrect this and actually do it this time. however me living down south now someone else will have to organise the map. the one i made previously was a bloody good drive, it involved some nice cruising roads, hills roads, good photo places and some places for a bit of spirited driving. however the length of it was a couple of hours. my plan was to start at about 10 in the morning have lunch at one meet point and continue on. but yeh if someone wants to do up a map then im keen once i got car running
Posted Image

#32 Sadistic Moocow

Sadistic Moocow

Beached as, bro!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:28 AM

I'll come if I'm allowed to wear a chicken suit

#33 s12silvia

s12silvia

VII

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 01:16 PM

I'll come if I'm allowed to wear a chicken suit

if you insist then we just need someone dressed as peter griffin :lol:
Posted Image

#34 Sadistic Moocow

Sadistic Moocow

Beached as, bro!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 10:27 PM

I am so there hahaha

Where were u planning on going? I barely know the roads from next tuesday round ere
Oh dude my dog is eating her moocow toy right next to me how rude lol shel be crappin clouds tomorrow

Edited by Sadistic Moocow, 13 April 2009 - 10:30 PM.

#35 s12silvia

s12silvia

VII

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:21 PM

haha damn dogs lol. i dont know id like a bit of a coastal run with a bit of hills driving :) coz i live in bunbury its a bit hard for me to do a map but if noone else is keen ill have a go at it. its going to be atleast 2 months before im ready but :P
Posted Image

#36 s2k12

s2k12

III

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:58 AM

Yeah, definately needs coast/tunnel/hills runs.
Posted Image1986 Nissan Skyline R31 RB30E auto wagon1984 Nissan 300zx Z31 VG30E auto coupe1985 Nissan Gazelle S12 CA20E manual hatch1989 Nissan Skyline R31 RB30E manual wagon

#37 DufusPerth

DufusPerth

II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 02:09 PM

you guys really suck!! LOL

I have spent 2 hours on here reading up on posts as I just bought an s12 to rally on some dirt roads and you guys procrastinate more than fu**ing fat chicks do with exercise!!

I spend alot of time on Antilag as I love all imports and also own a 350 chev torana..

Would be keen to have a cruise... EVERYONE reply to this forum over the next 2 weeks and i will organise a cruise for the last week of May which is a long weekend. Dont be gay and we can all have a choice run.. And i can meet you lot and talk about how to make these things go without transplanting engines ect.. as I have to keep it production spec to pass rally regs.. :-)

The ole CA20e is a bit slow on the road but I reckon with a tweak would be sufficient for gravel use!

#38 s12silvia

s12silvia

VII

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 04:33 PM

its not a case of procrastinating its a case of cars not being ready or up too scratch and people being busy.
as for making a ca20 go without spending massive amounts of dollars the best you could do is advance timing, dual coil mod, extractors and maybe an aftermarket ecu with tune but you still wont be going very fast there just not built for that and instead of spending mass dollars on trying to get power out of the ca20 you would be better off trying to get hold of an imported s12 with either the fj20et or ca18et
Posted Image

#39 s2k12

s2k12

III

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 08:03 PM

To be honest, in a RWD rally car you don't want too much power as it'll just be wasted. Too hard to get the power down.

The reason I haven't already jumped out with a map and a date is because my car can't go 2 weeks without something breaking lol. Once I get past that point, I'm in for sure.

#40 DufusPerth

DufusPerth

II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 12:33 AM

A cruise is a cruise!! you guys havent got your cars ready in 2 years LOL!!

its more about having the same cars out and about.. mines a bit bunky too and only cost me a grand! I have a show torana which is my baby and a daily ute.. both IMO better cars and better nick than the s12 but I just love them and wanted to see more!!

aghh well i will check every now or then to see what you guys are up to!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users