Welcome to S12Silvia.com Community

Hey there! We've noticed you are a Guest. Why not register with S12Silvia.com to take full advantage of our many features.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the XII revolution by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Upload images to posts or our community gallery
  • Customize your experience here
Click here to sign up now!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Calendar Submissions

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Draconis

Draconis

1st Member from the US of A

• 4,084 posts
  • Name:Colin
Garage View Garage

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:46 AM

If you feel like submitting your car to possibly be in the S12Silvia.com's calendar, by all means, I wont reject it. Although, all the pictures are reviewed by me as I set up the whole thing and have to balance it out based on a couple parameters I've set for myself - mainly that of representing as many countries as possible. However, seeing other S12s is always a good thing as I may end up using one of the pics someone suggests, which has happened before.

So, if you feel you have something that may be used, feel free to post an example in this thread. I understand that by posting in this thread the sample picture will not be up to par regarding what is needed for print but it will give me an idea of your car and point of origin.

The pictures I will be requesting for the final version will need to be around 3500x3000 pixels and around 300dpi. I can live with the picture a little smaller in size and around 250dpi but larger is better.

Also make the car artistic. Take whatever liberties you want in an effort to make the car ideal for printing with a background to match in any form. I am not worried about whether the rear or the front of the car is dominant, if the picture is static or dynamic, if the wheels are matching or turned, if it's more of a top down view of the car. Do whatever you want and be as creative as you want. Make the picture and car interesting in whatever form you feel is necessary and will not only look good to you, but remember that people around the world will be looking at your car for a whole month. Make sure it is the way you want to represent your car and the S12 chassis.

That's pretty much it. Have at it and have fun! If your car is not chosen immediately, this does not mean it wont be chosen. There are a lot of S12s out there and many years to come. If it was not picked for 2013, it could be saved for 2014, especially in an effort to balance out cars from different countries for each year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users