Welcome to S12Silvia.com Community

Hey there! We've noticed you are a Guest. Why not register with S12Silvia.com to take full advantage of our many features.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the XII revolution by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Upload images to posts or our community gallery
  • Customize your experience here
Click here to sign up now!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

S12 wiring diagram

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Ozchuck

Ozchuck

Super-Awesome Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 12:31 PM

My S12 has far too many spare plugs,

For every plug that goes to the engine or something, there seems to be 2 that are just floating around in thin air

Combined with the fac that my windsheild wipers dont work, and my headlights work every 2nd or 3rd time flicking the switch on,
And my batteries keep going flat, my thermos blew out, etc etc,

I've decided to cull the existing wires from the loom if they dont do anything, as well as re-do all the dodgy parts that have burn holes in them, etc.

It's gonna be a big job, and I'm going to need a wiring diagram to get it done.

But once I've done I can post photos of what i did and how i did it so anyone else with a CADET will be able to shave some weioght/fix their problems too :D
Posted ImageMATTHEW - S12 Gazelle - THE NISSAN KE70!S12GAZELLE.COM - AUS12.ORG - CLUB-S12.ORG <- Lets all forget our troubles with a big bowl of strawberry icecream

#2 Nehemiah

Nehemiah

VI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 08:58 PM

Hope this helps...

#3 morgish

morgish

V

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 09:46 AM

wholy fu**ing hell this sh** is confusing!

Trying to drift an open-centre diff is alot like masturbation, it's alot of hard work, it's not acceptable in public, if you do it too often you deserve to go blind and in the end you're only f--king yourself.

#4 Pistonfreak

Pistonfreak

FJ20 GURU

• 1,202 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 02:10 PM

Their easy to read once your use to scematics
Posted Image

#5 Ozchuck

Ozchuck

Super-Awesome Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 03:23 PM

Gyarr
Not sure how I'm going to get that printed out and still be legible, I mean I have a A3 printer and all at workies, but thats still going to be messy...
Oh wells I guess.
Thanks man
Posted ImageMATTHEW - S12 Gazelle - THE NISSAN KE70!S12GAZELLE.COM - AUS12.ORG - CLUB-S12.ORG <- Lets all forget our troubles with a big bowl of strawberry icecream

#6 Nehemiah

Nehemiah

VI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 04:12 PM

I think your best bet is to chop up the image into A4 or A3 size bits and print them, then join them.
You could do it in paint, but access to photoshop (or equivalent (GIMP?? <-- Free)) could make the job faster...

Cheers, Sam.

#7 morgish

morgish

V

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 03:21 PM

Hey Guys,

Noticed with the current image it becomes very hard to read when printed out. My champion workmate fixed it for me and I thought I should share it with you.

http://www.sinista.n...c/S12Wiring.gif

Maybe a AUS12 host can host this aswell as i'm not sure how long it will live on my hosting for.

Also with printing issues, you can use the banner option in 'The Print Shop' but it comes out a lil crappy. If you insert the picture into MS Excell it will also print over multiple pages, but due to the size it currently is that about 30 pages.. so be carefull.

Trying to drift an open-centre diff is alot like masturbation, it's alot of hard work, it's not acceptable in public, if you do it too often you deserve to go blind and in the end you're only f--king yourself.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users