Welcome to S12Silvia.com Community

Hey there! We've noticed you are a Guest. Why not register with S12Silvia.com to take full advantage of our many features.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the XII revolution by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Upload images to posts or our community gallery
  • Customize your experience here
Click here to sign up now!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Indicators flasher can location?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 james

james

XI

• 2,299 posts
  • Name:James
  • Car:Nissan Gazelle RS-X
Garage View Garage

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:44 PM

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't find it and I'm not near my car or factory manual..

Where is the flasher can located for the Nissan gazelle?

From memory it's up under the driver's side of the dash near some relays, but I'd like to confirm it or even a photo of possible. My mate can't find his and it's busted.

Help appreciated! Thanks guys!

(just to confirm, looking for the little solenoid, relay, thing that makes the lights FLASH off & on)

#2 CitizenErased

CitizenErased

IV

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:19 PM

Yeah mate, its up under the dash on drivers side. Can't remember if it's supposed to be mounted to anything, mine was just sitting amongst the wires when I changed it a while ago.

#3 blacky05

blacky05

VIII

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 02 January 2012 - 10:09 PM

This is probably too late, but I went through this last night on my daily. The flasher had been replaced and was hanging down. Typically it is a square relay looking thing that has a clip that should clip onto a piece of metal along the steering column. The stock ones have three pins, but you can replace them with flashers that only have 2 pins. You just plug it in the right way so that the earth (I'm guessing?) doesn't get used on the factory plug.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users