Welcome to S12Silvia.com Community

Hey there! We've noticed you are a Guest. Why not register with S12Silvia.com to take full advantage of our many features.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the XII revolution by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Upload images to posts or our community gallery
  • Customize your experience here
Click here to sign up now!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Cruise anyone?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 stevo_187

stevo_187

II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:27 PM

Hay guys , my gazelle is nearly ready to get reged and was wondering if in a couople months we make a day to go for a cruise kb and ask friends , im on another forum (prob the same as most of us lol) but ill get some intrest there and get a nice cruise going! would be good!

#2 mikeys12

mikeys12

II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 11:34 AM

hey man im up for it but my gazelles not gonna be ready for a awhile so i would be in my z32 but would be nice to see some gazelles. where would the cruise be?

Hay guys , my gazelle is nearly ready to get reged and was wondering if in a couople months we make a day to go for a cruise kb and ask friends , im on another forum (prob the same as most of us lol) but ill get some intrest there and get a nice cruise going! would be good!

#3 bman

bman

VII

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts
  • Name:brad
  • Car:mitsubishi magna

Posted 16 July 2011 - 02:35 PM

I'd be keen but same I don't think mines gonna be ready, but I rip hella good skids in my fwd magna :)
84' hatch ca20e piggie (now looking at ca conversion) 84' hatch RS-X fj20et beast!

#4 stevo_187

stevo_187

II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:34 PM

haha nice and how far away from it being finished is it?? and cruise will either be to marysiville or mt macedon way or aurthurs seat ! i would like to go to authurs seat, but this will be in a month or 2!

#5 bman

bman

VII

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts
  • Name:brad
  • Car:mitsubishi magna

Posted 20 July 2011 - 07:03 PM

Like 10 million years lol marysville sounds cool valley is a nice drive
84' hatch ca20e piggie (now looking at ca conversion) 84' hatch RS-X fj20et beast!

#6 inmans12

inmans12

VI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:30 PM

i'd be keen, but also in the same boat need the new engine in and other stuff.
Assorted S12 parts for sale! PM For Enquires!

#7 s12_silvia

s12_silvia

VI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Name:Davis
  • Car:1987 mkII Gazelle
Garage View Garage

Posted 23 July 2011 - 04:01 PM

i'd be down, but i'll be in my 180sx, the s12 is still a couple months off unfortunately

Posted Image

#8 mikeys12

mikeys12

II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:33 PM

arthurs sounds good or mt donna buang anyone been there fkn mint drifting eespecially when the roads icy and theres a big car park up top too :P

#9 stevo_187

stevo_187

II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:45 PM

good getting feed back, well we sdhall figure it out how bout we make it some time early spring ? and make a dead line for the cars to be done?!!

#10 eggs

eggs

III

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Name:nissan
  • Car:s 12

Posted 04 August 2011 - 04:14 PM

count me inPosted Image

#11 lukemonty

lukemonty

VI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • Name:Luke
  • Car:MKI RSX

Posted 04 August 2011 - 07:06 PM

arthurs sounds good or mt donna buang anyone been there fkn mint drifting eespecially when the roads icy and theres a big car park up top too :P

As a local to this area, it annoys me all the tossers from the city who come out here to apparently "the middle of nowhere" to come and so called drift mt. Donna buang or lake mountain just give car enthusiasts a bad name.

Now thanks to these f**k tard morons I can no longer go out in my car on a Sunday for a drive without the TOG thinking I'm one of these tools.

These places are not the middle of nowhere, they are desirable tourist destinations, and these clowns are wrecking it for everyone else.

If these guys are such awesome drifters, go to winton and prove yourself on the track, don't come to my backyard and f**k it for everyone else

#12 stevo_187

stevo_187

II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 11:32 AM

^ but you in?

#13 lukemonty

lukemonty

VI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 02:56 PM

LOL. Of course mate. My car will be back on the road in about 2 weeks. Tying up a few loose ends atm. Also putting in some rather large cams and some other goodies

#14 stevo_187

stevo_187

II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 05:53 PM

Sweeeeet ! aand i hope it goes in without hassel

#15 mikeys12

mikeys12

II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 07:18 PM

no need to be a dickhead about it man im no pro or anything and i never said i was i just like a bit of sideways every now and then and mt donna is a great place for it especially of a night no ones there and there arent many if ny houses around there. if i wanna go there and go sideways im really not too worried about some keyboard warrior callin it his backyard and bein an abusive
wanker. this site is one of the few that dont have wankers that bitch about stupid sh** like this. so thanks for your concern but im not gonna stop slidin mt donna or anywere for that matter coz you say its givin all modifiers a bad name thats a exscuse that is used far too often. and i realise that im now thanks to this guy one of those abusive wankers.

As a local to this area, it annoys me all the tossers from the city who come out here to apparently "the middle of nowhere" to come and so called drift mt. Donna buang or lake mountain just give car enthusiasts a bad name.

Now thanks to these f**k tard morons I can no longer go out in my car on a Sunday for a drive without the TOG thinking I'm one of these tools.

These places are not the middle of nowhere, they are desirable tourist destinations, and these clowns are wrecking it for everyone else.

If these guys are such awesome drifters, go to winton and prove yourself on the track, don't come to my backyard and f**k it for everyone else

#16 lukemonty

lukemonty

VI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 07:55 PM

I guess with age comes maturity. Forgive me that I think your an idiot for advocating going on an organised car cruise during the day up mt Donna buang so you can drift your car. You said yourself your no pro, so what happens on the off chance that you come a cropper and run into mum and dad taking thier kids out for the day and suddenly thier not taking thier kids home thier taking them to intensive care instead because of you and your I don't give a f**k attitude. I'm not a wanker I just have respect that the roads are not my personal race track.

#17 stevo_187

stevo_187

II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:43 PM

AI you guys no homo OKAY ;) i hav nothing aginst it just stop it

#18 stevo_187

stevo_187

II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:44 PM

Yo all !! thought bout it and who reckons end of september for cruise????

#19 mikeys12

mikeys12

II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:44 PM

im in :P

Yo all !! thought bout it and who reckons end of september for cruise????

#20 eggs

eggs

III

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Name:nissan
  • Car:s 12

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:00 AM

maybe , still building the caDET an shifting house next wk . Count me as a maybe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users