Welcome to S12Silvia.com Community

Hey there! We've noticed you are a Guest. Why not register with S12Silvia.com to take full advantage of our many features.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the XII revolution by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Upload images to posts or our community gallery
  • Customize your experience here
Click here to sign up now!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Does anybody know this seller?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 sunny1600

sunny1600

V

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Name:Mark
  • Car:S12 Grand Prix
Garage View Garage

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:52 PM

Hi guys.

What is the deal? I have bought 1,5 month ago this stock FJ20ET manifold from this ebay seller.
He is from Australia, if I am correct he comes from the South of Australia?

Ebay has the buyer protection tread, however they say this isnt covered by it. Paypal has buyer protection, same story. So pretty much fu**ed since the seller doesn't respond to any emails.
So here is my question. Does anyone know this guy? He sells alot of FJ20ET stuff so guessing he had a DR30 skyline which now stripped and selling the parts.

Other item info
Item number:200612953176Item location:South Eastern, ACT, Australia
You sent a payment of $170,00 AUD to claireandolly@virginbroadband.com.au (claireandolly@virginbroadband.com.au)
Thanks for using PayPal. To view the transaction details, log in to your PayPal account.

Nordschleife counter: 2009: 4 laps (N14) 2010: 24 laps (N14) 2011: 11 laps (S12) 2012: 11 laps (S12) 2013: 5 laps (S12) 2014: 2 laps (S12).

Tracks driven Nordschleife (Germany), Donington Park (United Kingdom), Zandvoort (The Netherlands), Castle Combe (United Kingdom)

SigS12201101-1.png

#2 S12NUT

S12NUT

VI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 07:00 AM

PM Sent , they are in Canberra but i don't know who they are . Maybe someone else can shed some light on the subject

#3 lukemonty

lukemonty

VI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • Name:Luke
  • Car:MKI RSX

Posted 14 July 2011 - 07:41 AM

eBay won't do anything, go to your paypal account, lodge a dispute that you have not received your goods, if the seller cannot provide paypal with proof of delivery by a certain date you will be fully refunded. No hassles, no fuss. :)
If that is the case I think I have a friend with an S12 manifold that I may be able to get for you.

#4 vegasS12

vegasS12

IV

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 07:52 AM

easiest way is how luke said paypal is usually quick and good on things like that...............

#5 sunny1600

sunny1600

V

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 14 July 2011 - 09:55 AM

Well I already tried that by paypal

Resolution centre -> dispute a transaction -> item dispute -> find transaction id -> put in the id number and got this alert

We're sorry there's a problem with your purchase. Unfortunately, this item isn't in a category covered by eBay Buyer Protection. You can try to work out this problem by contacting the seller.

So thats why I'm feeling fu**ed by ebay and paypal.

Nordschleife counter: 2009: 4 laps (N14) 2010: 24 laps (N14) 2011: 11 laps (S12) 2012: 11 laps (S12) 2013: 5 laps (S12) 2014: 2 laps (S12).

Tracks driven Nordschleife (Germany), Donington Park (United Kingdom), Zandvoort (The Netherlands), Castle Combe (United Kingdom)

SigS12201101-1.png

#6 lukemonty

lukemonty

VI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:06 PM

Log into your paypal account, once logged in scroll down and you will see a list of your recent paypal transactions, find the transaction for your manifold, you will see a sub heading to the right saying details, click on that and from there you are able to lodge an unsent item dispute. Make sure when you lodge the dispute that you skip the resolution process and explain you have sent numerous emails via eBay with no reply and you wish to escalate your claim to a dispute instantly. This will see you get your money back quicker.

If by any chance you have already left feedback on eBay, and the seller has marked the item as sent, you will not be able to lodge a dispute with paypal, because on paper that transaction is now complete.

#7 sunny1600

sunny1600

V

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 14 July 2011 - 07:02 PM

Hi Luke

Thanks for your help. However I havent totally figured it out.

I have found the transaction. Opened the transaction so I could see what has happened.

See some boxes with transfer from bank account, currency conversion and payment to Claire Harb.
When I click on details then I get the full transaction.
However I dont understand what I have to do in the last part of your text. How can I lodge(?) an unsent item dispute? I do see the resolution centre button but I should avoid that you said.

SigS12201101-1.png

#8 S12NUT

S12NUT

VI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 07:04 PM

I have bought a part off the same seller , will let you know in the next week if it turns up . they have heaps of parts on there , headlights , taillights , grille's for nearly everything . mirror's , panel's & lots of FJ20 parts(most things starting @99c). Too many oddball parts for most people , which makes me think they work at a scrapyard or wreckers .

#9 lukemonty

lukemonty

VI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:26 PM

Yes, go to the resolution centre and that is where you can lodge your dispute. When you lodge your dispute in here the first thing paypal try and get you to do is resolve your issue with seller via communication, you can skip this process by explaining to paypal your previous attempts to communicate with the seller via eBay, and you would like to escalate your claim right away.

As I have no current transactions in my paypal account I am unable to go through the process step by step and explain it to you properly. If you have any further questions feel free to ask more questions mate, as I realize how frustrated you must be right now

#10 lukemonty

lukemonty

VI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:38 PM

Ok I just worked it out for you. Go down to your recent transactions, click "details" on your transaction for the manifold.
Once in this page scroll down past all the payment information, and underneath that there is a blue icon box that says something along the lines of if you have a problem go to the resolution centre etc etc if you want to resolve an issue click here.

Then you will be in the right spot, it is very easy and straight forward from here on in. Your first option box in this section is "I have not received my item"

Click this box and it takes you exactly where you want to go, and it's very straight forward from there. The first little icon box

#11 sunny1600

sunny1600

V

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 14 July 2011 - 09:09 PM

Thanks for you help Luke

But this I have already tried over and over. I keep getting this message

Resolution Center - Open a dispute

Error Message
We're sorry there's a problem with your purchase. Unfortunately, this item isn't in a category covered by eBay Buyer Protection. You can try to work out this problem by contacting the seller.

Have a problem with a transaction? We encourage you to contact the seller directly by opening a dispute in the Resolution Center within 45 calendar days of payment.

Reasons for opening a dispute:

• You paid for your item, but you haven't received it.
  • You received an item that is significantly different from the seller's description.
Most disputes can be resolved through direct communication. If you're unable to resolve the problem, we can help. You can ask us to investigate the transaction by escalating the dispute to a PayPal claim.

How does the dispute process work?

Enter transaction ID

So basically it isnt covered by ebay and paypal. Cant get a hold of the seller because he doesnt reply's on ebay messages by me through the ebay contact the seller system and also not by email to his normal emailadress.
Since the item transaction has been done less then 30 days ago I cant give him negative feedback either.

Ebay and paypal cant help me out. So bye bye money I guess. The local dutch Ebay suggested me to make a police report. Yeah right... total waste of my time and the police cant do anything about it.

Little bit frustrated atm. Hope that S12Nut receives his bought item.

SigS12201101-1.png

#12 S12NUT

S12NUT

VI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 09:43 PM

sunny , I will keep you informed of any developments or any contact info i can get

#13 lukemonty

lukemonty

VI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 10:29 PM

When I tried to raise a dispute using the resolution centre icon at the top of my paypal page it did something very similar. But when I accessed the resolution centre via my recent transactions as I explained in the last post, it actually allowed me to do so.

And as for the seller not communicating, it doesn't matter when you lodge a dispute through paypal. If the seller does not respond to the dispute or provide a POD within 14 days of the case being opened, the case will be granted in your favour, thus meaning you get fully reimbursed, end of story for you.

So at the end of the day, once you are able to raise a dispute you are assured of getting your money back even if you never hear from the seller yourself.

#14 sunny1600

sunny1600

V

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 14 July 2011 - 11:49 PM

Yes I know this Luke.

However I cannot do it trough the recent transactions. I got the message I quoted above.

That the seller is not responding is no big deal if the resolution centre or dispute works with buyer coverage. However it doesnt in my case and then the fact the seller doesnt replies to any email/contact just means there is no way of getting a refund.

SigS12201101-1.png

#15 MellettMotorSport

MellettMotorSport

V

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 01:46 AM

There is away to get their address and phone number by contacting eBay. I can't remember much of it though.

#16 S12NUT

S12NUT

VI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 02:42 PM

My part is marked as sent now , maybe there will be some on it when it arrives

#17 S12NUT

S12NUT

VI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 10:11 PM

My Grille turned up today , but no seller info sorry sunny 1600

#18 sunny1600

sunny1600

V

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 21 July 2011 - 06:46 PM

Ok thanks anyhow.

SigS12201101-1.png

#19 kimmichelmore

kimmichelmore

I

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 08:17 AM

Hey - the person you bought this from is Claire Harb - she lives at 21 Eyre St, Bungendore NSW 2621 just out of Canberra - her home phone number is (02) 6238 1316 but she denies any involvement saying it is a matter with her (ex??) partner Oliver who is on 0423 972 081. She says that the money came through to her but that it might have been sent sea mail and take 6-9 weeks to get to you. Oliver did not answer when I called him. She says that if you don't receive the item she can do a refund but you got to give it time to arrive

Good luck with this new information - maybe a forum member who lives in Canberra can make a visit??

#20 sunny1600

sunny1600

V

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 29 July 2011 - 09:21 AM

Hi thanks for your reply.

I talked to Olly ( I guess that would be Oliver) on Private messages prior to the buy. When the payment was done he should have send the item but Never! bother to answer my messages. I tried trough ebay and the other emailadress I have.

I have done a payment on the 5th of june so around 7.5 weeks ago.

He told me it would be the cheaper option so the sea mail indeed (air was twice expensive), so did that.

I will get back in here when it arrives or when it doesnt arrive in the next few weeks.

Thank you for your "bothering".

Will keep in touch.

Mark

SigS12201101-1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users