Welcome to S12Silvia.com Community

Hey there! We've noticed you are a Guest. Why not register with S12Silvia.com to take full advantage of our many features.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the XII revolution by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Upload images to posts or our community gallery
  • Customize your experience here
Click here to sign up now!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Drift Festival Winton

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 inmans12

inmans12

VI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:34 PM

Just wondering if there is any other S12 owners going to the two day event on the 26-27th of February?

Assorted S12 parts for sale! PM For Enquires!

#2 gadget1382

gadget1382

Go Go Gadget... Gazelle?

• 3,225 posts
  • Location:Croydon, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Earth, Milky Way.
  • Name:Gadget
  • Car:Nissan all the way

Posted 07 February 2011 - 04:40 PM

I = Owner going...
Car = Not going as it's being sold and don't want to rack up more kms.

#3 inmans12

inmans12

VI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:16 PM

Cool, i will be camping at the event and staying on shannons straight so you might see me or my car there.

Should be a ripper of an event!

#4 king_pretzil

king_pretzil

II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:42 PM

i would be if i was there my girl lives in ballerat so i am there lots but i live in sydney nsw when i get my gaz running again i will be prob see me around there soon i hope in my beast
s12 gazelle parts for sale pm me for any parts if i got me will sell

#5 inmans12

inmans12

VI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:17 AM

Last weekend was great fun, my first drift event and well worth the long trip. Saturday was hot! I ended up getting burnt, there was alot of stacks mostly due to the congestion on the track.

Was good to see alot of drivers and put faces to names. Alot of drivers were approuchable and willing to look at their cars, even a fellow S12 owner who was trying to desperately fix after a stack on the main straight.

The night session was awesome, heaps of thrashed tyres spraying sparks everywhere made for good viewing.

After that 11 o-clock into the night we went back to check on the S12. After alot of pushing and pulling managaged to straighten the S12 out. Following that was beers with the S12 owner and his mates in the camping area.

Sunday morning it was very wet after the rain that night, not the best for us campers. Packed up camp and went back around to the pits and met up with a mate from the Latrobe Valley. Later in the day ended up going for a passenger ride with him which was awesome.

Was a great weekend and has motivated me to get my car done sooner and return to the track.

Pics of the S12 in the pits:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users