Welcome to S12Silvia.com Community

Hey there! We've noticed you are a Guest. Why not register with S12Silvia.com to take full advantage of our many features.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the XII revolution by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Upload images to posts or our community gallery
  • Customize your experience here
Click here to sign up now!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

1987 Nissan Silvia Full White RS-X

• Please log in to reply
342 replies to this topic

#341 castle

castle

1 of 90

• XII
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,203 posts
  • Name:Matty
  • Car:Full White RS-X
Garage View Garage

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:51 PM

Nah I ment your swap from kouki 180sx wheels to the white Nismos, I've seen it painted ;).

Haha my bad.

Cheers man!

#342 castle

castle

1 of 90

• XII
  • 1,203 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:53 PM

Well it's been a while since I've updated this thread.

Silvia has been off the road for some time now as I've been doing some work to it, all of which will be revealed sometime soon hopefully.

A couple of days ago I whacked some rego on the car and took it for a drive. I realised then it was the first time I'd driven the car in about 5 months. It still manages to bring a smile to my face every time I jump into the drivers seat. I took the car for a quick blast through the hills, then gave it a long overdue wash.

SilviaWash.jpg

SilviaWash2.jpg

The next morning I dropped the car off at a workshop. I'm all booked and have accommodation in Melbourne for Classic Japan day on the 1st of December. Needed to get some bits fixed ready for the drive over, like the fuel gauge which had stopped working and a small oil leak from one of the rocker cover gaskets.

Really looking forward to driving over to Melbourne and catching up the the XII crew, it's going to be a top weekend. There will be many photo's posted here after the trip I'm sure.

Well that's about all for now!

#343 castle

castle

1 of 90

• XII
  • 1,203 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:50 PM

I must say, I've been quite slack with updating my build thread lately  :blush:

Time to catch up.... let's rewind to November.

Back in November Wil and myself made the road trip over to Melbourne to catch up with the Vic XII crew and to attend the Classic Japan car show. The drive was about 725km's, and the Silvia didn't miss a beat! Wil tagged along behind the Silvia in his pretty shiny Evo, which was much more comfortable with its air-conditioning and radio.

XII_Roadtrip.jpg

The Classic Japan show was amazing, such a variety of old Japanese cars and bikes, some epic cars for sure. One of the best car shows I've attended in Australia. Definitely keen to drive the Silvia over next year and do it all again!

The Full White was snapped by a couple of different photographers whilst parked up for the show...

ClassicJapanXII.jpg

DSC00945.JPG

995246_242347952596482_989518064_n.jpg

All up our time in Melbourne was amazing. We got to see and do so much, and it was great to hang out with some people I have met and known through the S12Silvia.com community for many years. I managed to put together a bit of a video of the road trip, which can be seen here...

(Taking a ride in Lukes RS-X was definitely a highlight!)

We got home to Adelaide after 10 hours of driving. I clocked up a couple of thousand kilometres on the Silvia, and had an amazing time doing it. Big thanks to the Victorian XII guys for showing myself and Wil a good time. Hope to do it all again next year.

Since the new year not a lot has been going on with the Silvia. I've moved house and the Silvia is now under cover. The car is up on stands whilst I completely overhaul the suspension and some other bits and pieces.

S12_Stands.jpg

Unfortunately not much will be happening with the car any time soon. I've recently booked a holiday to Japan in August this year, and Japan is not exactly the cheapest country to travel. It's been a place I've wanted to go for many years and am extremely excited about heading there. Hopefully I will spot an S12 in the wild!

Oh, and before the Classic Japan road trip I got the chance to visit Brad and his newly acquired JDM S12 Silvia Turbo FISCO, another limited edition S12 model, and another rare one at that. So here are a coupe of photo's of two extremely rare S12 Silvia's side by side, Full White RS-X + Silvia Turbo FISCO...

FullWhite_FISCO_1.jpg

FullWhite_FISCO_2.jpg

He's currently in the process of restoring this beauty, so when it's done hopefully we can get some updated nice piccies.

Well thanks for reading. I'll try and stay on top of keeping this thread up to date from now on as stuff happens!  :yes:

• swampdonkyy likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users