Welcome to S12Silvia.com Community

Hey there! We've noticed you are a Guest. Why not register with S12Silvia.com to take full advantage of our many features.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the XII revolution by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Upload images to posts or our community gallery
  • Customize your experience here
Click here to sign up now!
Guest Message by DevFuse

- - - - -

SCS Adelaide Novemeber 17-19th

• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

#21 nissanman

nissanman

Used to be S12'r :(

• Retired Admin/Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 08:00 PM

Well i doubt very much that ill still hav my S12 by then... OMG!
Wud like to keep it in SA.. but a guy on here from melbourne id very interested so... c wat happns.

Gud luk with it all yea..
and ill b the one who is crying at the AUS12 SCS Stand... LOL OMGZORDS

S15 200SX SPEC RPosted ImageSTILL SUPPORTING AUS12\S12Silvia.com wherever i may go...

#22 RiN_D'z

RiN_D'z

III

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 12:02 AM

yeah im the guy with VG30 S12. my mate and i are planning 2 go but if you dont mind us coming along with u guyz, it would be fun 2 see a bunch of modded s12. my car is undergoing a few mods and hopefully i can make it but it should be ready by then. it wasnt really ready last year but i was dragged out by my mates car club to fill the numbers. u guys planning a cruise on 14th? i could get my mate out to show u guys his S12 coupe and c if you guys are interested.

#23 GRNS13

GRNS13

IV

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 04:45 PM

hmm mine should have the paint and suspension done by then but most likely not the motor but if you guys want a ca20 one there also ill enter
180 front, alloy rad, hks coilovers, hybrid fmic, recaro's, rear camber arms, oil cooler, braces, ect ect the list goes on and on. 1VR in the build.....

#24 = SR S13 =

= SR S13 =

VI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 07:31 PM

^^^ you have another s12?

#25 GRNS13

GRNS13

IV

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 09:25 PM

yes the ae86 is going this weekend and half the money is stashed away for my trip to japan and the other half is used to build another s12. early next year im buying something else and the s12 will just become my daily run about.
180 front, alloy rad, hks coilovers, hybrid fmic, recaro's, rear camber arms, oil cooler, braces, ect ect the list goes on and on. 1VR in the build.....

#26 esky76

esky76

FJ RSX DRIFT S12

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 02:14 AM

s12 is painted!!!!!!

but dont have the funds to get it ready.......well i might but i dont wont to push it maybe

sorry will...

#27 nissanman

nissanman

Used to be S12'r :(

• 1,336 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 06:09 PM

I can lend my CA18ET todd.... hahaha :)... :)

S15 200SX SPEC RPosted ImageSTILL SUPPORTING AUS12\S12Silvia.com wherever i may go...

#28 Huu

Huu

III

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Location:Adelaide, South Australia, Australia (the tea party capital of the world!!)

Posted 12 October 2006 - 04:22 AM

I'm still coming with the ca20 powered crapness.

Getting rebuilt as we speak sooo.... yeh.....lemmie know what the hell is going on with this so I can get the time off work!

#29 Guest_4GOT10_*

Guest_4GOT10_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2006 - 09:44 PM

Ok people!, i am serious about orginising a AUS12 gathering at SCS Adelaide November 17th-19th

Entry forms can be downloaded from here ( http://www.sportingc...t.aspx?tabid=79 )

Entry fee is $25 for the whole weekend and an extra $10 for cars that require judging for trophies! (limited to first 150 cars)

so please notify me of any serious entries, so i can start to plan a layout for cars and maybe a barrier for the cars!

I suppose we will enter as a club, and just have a super happy fun day out on Sunday as i wont be attending the cruise or motoring event. I will orginise a place to meet on the morning so we can enter as a group and also so noone gets lost or misplaced!

If anyone has any ideas for a layout or wants to put their hand up to help with the display, please do as i have no idea as to what i am going to do yet!

Cheers

Wil

#30 esky76

esky76

FJ RSX DRIFT S12

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 02:22 AM

do you want my car will, its re-spray army green...

but it wont have a motor by then but i can get every thing done so it looks like a car???

get back to me...

#31 Guest_4GOT10_*

Guest_4GOT10_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2006 - 10:38 AM

Yeah, if you want to tow it there, that would be great!

We can have a huge "under construction" sign on it or something?

If you want, you can help with the orginising Todd!

#32 Buster

Buster

Lens Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 12:11 PM

ill be there definatly. but i wont be entering my car. unless you want to show one in the condition mines in, which u probably dont.

but yea ill be there. an ill cum with my camera an stuff.

if you want any help with stuff let me know an ill se what i can do.
Posted ImageJealousy Is An Evil Monkey

Mr Irishizzleswizzle -: two ugly chicks make 1 hot chickMr Irishizzleswizzle -: its simple maths jack

#33 castle

castle

1 of 90

• XII
  • 1,203 posts
  • Name:Matty
  • Car:Full White RS-X
Garage View Garage

Posted 15 October 2006 - 12:36 PM

Wil

I just downloaded the SCS application form and am going to fill it out and get it sent off.
Are we entering as a club?

On the form it has 'Club Name' section, so are we entering as AUS12?
If we are, I will just pencil AUS12 in this part yeah.

Cheers mate,

Matty

#34 Guest_4GOT10_*

Guest_4GOT10_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2006 - 02:45 PM

I think we will this time around because i dont know what the setup is going to be like this year due to a new venue etc

If it was at Immanuel college, i would say dont worry about it, because we would just drive in and park our cars anywhere, but on the form it says that they will be allocating spots for cars, so to be on the safe side, we will write it in!

Buster, on the day i would like to get all the help i can as i still dont have any plans for the day! on the day, you can jump in one of our cars so that you can get in for free

#35 Mr.CA

Mr.CA

VIII

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 05:27 PM

hey all

so roughly how many S12`s are enter`n??? and who???
oh and will not be one of them :P the car just not up 2 scratch yet

cheers
mike
Posted Image

#36 esky76

esky76

FJ RSX DRIFT S12

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 06:46 PM

i really dont think i can do it......

im heaps sorry im trying to get it done by the end of the year. and dont wont to show off a half done car...

but ill be happy to help...

my r31 will be there...

#37 Guest_4GOT10_*

Guest_4GOT10_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2006 - 08:17 PM

So far we have

Me
Katana
Matty
Huu
Rin D'z
Rin D's Mate

Anybody else?

Six is a good number, but would like to see a CA18DET or other engine swap if possible!, come SA boys!, i know you are out there!

#38 RiN_D'z

RiN_D'z

III

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 10:45 PM

Hey 4GOT10, my mates S12 is CA18DET powered, so luckily for that. ive yet to get the form but i will do that soon. if you need help organising, parking allocations/themes ect. i'll be willing to help. one more thing, are we gonna get some chicks to represent AUS12?? <_<

#39 Guest_4GOT10_*

Guest_4GOT10_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 October 2006 - 06:51 AM

All the AUS12 chicks are in Melbourne!

If you want, we can get Brett and Jarreth to don some scantily clad clothing with AUS12 all over it and go for wanders around the grounds attracting weird maybe extravagant people to have a look at the group of cars, but with such a wicked line up of S12's so far, i dont think we will need the help of promo girls to attract a large crowd of people to our cars! <_<

#40 Huu

Huu

III

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Location:Adelaide, South Australia, Australia (the tea party capital of the world!!)

Posted 16 October 2006 - 09:52 AM

All the AUS12 chicks are in Melbourne!

If you want, we can get Brett and Jarreth to don some scantily clad clothing with AUS12 all over it and go for wanders around the grounds attracting weird maybe extravagant people to have a look at the group of cars, but with such a wicked line up of S12's so far, i dont think we will need the help of promo girls to attract a large crowd of people to our cars! <_<

I .....might be able to help out with that. I got a friend named bec (damn hotness with sexy dancing +3) but shes a little crazy sometimes....she'll be perfect!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users