Welcome to S12Silvia.com Community

Hey there! We've noticed you are a Guest. Why not register with S12Silvia.com to take full advantage of our many features.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the XII revolution by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Upload images to posts or our community gallery
  • Customize your experience here
Click here to sign up now!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

rear Speakers

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gaz_man

gaz_man

V

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 04:45 PM

hey Guys

Im setting up my sound system, and i really need some ideas of how the speakers in the rear can be setup. Anyone got some pictures? I am missing alot of the plastic in that area so am going to have to make something up to hold them. I had an idea of putting in split speakers in the back, build it up so that they face each other on an angle. similar to this sort of shape \/ one being the speaker one being the tweeter, anyhow im up for other suggestions ideas?

Cheers

Dan
Quote Dave ****Since your asking these questions, its already way to hard for you. Give up now.No, im serious. Its a terrible idea.

#2 Dave

Dave

X

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 05:42 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
<a href="http://www.s12silvia...showtopic=1525" target="_blank">Project12</a> WRITTEN OFF 1/1/2010 <a href=http://www.s12silvia.com/community/index.php?showtopic=5419 target="_blank">Notchy Turbo!</a> CA18DET 160rwkw+<a href=http://www.s12silvia.com/community/index.php?showtopic=5419 target="_blank">S13 Daily Drifter!</a> CA18DE, locked low Toyo R1R Bride Vios 3 Low Max Greddy Coilovers solid everything

#3 gaz_man

gaz_man

V

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 01:48 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Once again Dave to the rescue. This is exactly the kind of idea i was looking for, although im going to keep those original speaker covers over the top of em, so that prying eyeballs dont decide that they would also like to aquire my speakers. I like.

Edited by gaz_man, 23 January 2010 - 01:50 PM.

Quote Dave ****Since your asking these questions, its already way to hard for you. Give up now.No, im serious. Its a terrible idea.

#4 Fury-S12

Fury-S12

Tasmanian Mod

• 1,689 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 02:39 PM

ive got exactly the same as dave except i have 6x9s with 2 built in tweeters rather the 6's with a separate tweeter, fits perfectly ... without the cover again tho

theres probably pics of it in my members ride thread but i cant remember and only have 56k so cbf looking lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users