Welcome to S12Silvia.com Community

Hey there! We've noticed you are a Guest. Why not register with S12Silvia.com to take full advantage of our many features.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the XII revolution by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Upload images to posts or our community gallery
  • Customize your experience here
Click here to sign up now!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Small Car Sunday '06 Wrap-Up

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#21 gurlzelle1983

gurlzelle1983

Pammy MOW MOW

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 06:18 PM

Cool, post it up in the members profiles section yea.
Na i think we were all bluddy tired so cudnt physically move our mouths to speak :P lol.
Mine was the Silver one, a VERY LATE entry, only found out it was going in yesterday afternoon so had no time to prepare it etc. And its just been sold... haha.

Good to c u found ya way here... good old NS.com lol...

you sold it?? awww :D i hope its for another one? ;) do u chat on yahoo at all these forums are so confusing

#22 Shinigami

Shinigami

Birthday Nugget

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 668 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 06:19 PM

Wat about a ca18de ;) or evena sr20de :P would be a full crop without them :D

John
** Drive It, Like You Stole It **Posted ImageTouge and Drift Lover >.

#23 mats12

mats12

VI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 06:20 PM

Fantastic job guys, you really gave the S12 scene some great exposure. I'm sure a lot of people would have been dumbfounded to see 5 in a row like that. Was there any Magazines taking pics?
Matt______________________________________________________________________________Insert funny remark here

#24 Umai Naa!!

Umai Naa!!

JDM Magnet

• Admin
  • 4,243 posts
  • Name:Dean

Posted 19 November 2006 - 06:24 PM

Boyfriend? Banned.

Nah, just kidding!! :D

Welcome aboard.

Good turn-out, fellas. Make sure ya's put your name down for the show and shine at next year's 'Lala round of Drift Australia. That way, we'll be repping on both sides of the fence ;)

im usually naked anywayclothes are for rich ppl

Can do cash jobs!

I can even come to you!

#25 castle

castle

1 of 90

• XII
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,203 posts
  • Name:Matty
  • Car:Full White RS-X
Garage View Garage

Posted 19 November 2006 - 06:24 PM

There was a few photographers gettin around with them super fancy big lens expensive cameras taking photos. A handful of them stopped and took some pics of the S12's. Who knows where the photos will end up though.

Gurlzelle: Most of us use MSN messenger, so if you have that, add some of us if you would like to chat. There is a thread somewhere on here with everybodies MSN details, but if you can't find it, just PM the people you want to get in contact with.

Cheers

Matty

#26 gurlzelle1983

gurlzelle1983

Pammy MOW MOW

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 06:36 PM

There was a few photographers gettin around with them super fancy big lens expensive cameras taking photos. A handful of them stopped and took some pics of the S12's. Who knows where the photos will end up though.

Gurlzelle: Most of us use MSN messenger, so if you have that, add some of us if you would like to chat. There is a thread somewhere on here with everybodies MSN details, but if you can't find it, just PM the people you want to get in contact with.

Cheers

Matty

thanks for that, im downloading it now. my bf is getting his car in about three weeks, he's getting a 180. so hopefully next cruise he can also come along too

#27 castle

castle

1 of 90

• XII
  • 1,203 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 19 November 2006 - 06:41 PM

The thread with MSN contacts is here, incase you couldnt find it!

http://www.aus12.org...hp?showtopic=29

#28 gurlzelle1983

gurlzelle1983

Pammy MOW MOW

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 06:45 PM

The thread with MSN contacts is here, incase you couldnt find it!

http://www.aus12.org...hp?showtopic=29

thankyou, i have a picture of my car but have no idea how to put it on my profile??

#29 GRNS13

GRNS13

IV

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 06:49 PM

yeah wasnt a bad turnout. all lined up n organised like that it made the 'club' look a little bit more professional

yeah were all on msn lol.
180 front, alloy rad, hks coilovers, hybrid fmic, recaro's, rear camber arms, oil cooler, braces, ect ect the list goes on and on. 1VR in the build.....

#30 gurlzelle1983

gurlzelle1983

Pammy MOW MOW

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 06:53 PM

thankyou, i have a picture of my car but have no idea how to put it on my profile??

http://www.nissansil...p...si&img=6947

THIS IS MY BABY hope it worked also MSN is fu**ing up on me :D(

#31 GRNS13

GRNS13

IV

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 07:09 PM

nah it didnt work. try using www.imageshack.us or send the pics to someone and get them to host them
180 front, alloy rad, hks coilovers, hybrid fmic, recaro's, rear camber arms, oil cooler, braces, ect ect the list goes on and on. 1VR in the build.....

#32 gurlzelle1983

gurlzelle1983

Pammy MOW MOW

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 07:13 PM

nah it didnt work. try using www.imageshack.us or send the pics to someone and get them to host them

i cant even get my msn to work, :D

#33 Guest_4GOT10_*

Guest_4GOT10_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2006 - 07:24 PM

Hey guys!, great work!, to prove i wasnt jealous my car wasnt there, i did turn up for a little while and had a chat

stand definately looked the goods, cant wait to debut my car at the next show and shine!, and it will be reasy by then!

glad to see everyone had fun and are keen as mustard to do it again in the near future!

bring it on i say.........bring it on! :D

#34 = SR S13 =

= SR S13 =

VI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 07:26 PM

you left early wil you bastard

and gurlzelle your bf can certainly bring his 180 on cruise/pub meet
as i used to have an s12 also but sold it and now have a s13 silvia so he is quite welcome

anyone is welcome really lol

oh and also get your bf to join up aswell more people the merrier (or something like that :D lol)

#35 castle

castle

1 of 90

• XII
  • 1,203 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 19 November 2006 - 07:32 PM

Wil you didn't even say goodbye!
We all thought you were off to the paint shop to check that your car was being sprayed the correct shade of pink! :D :lol:

We were very happy with the attention the S12's got aswell. Alot of people stopped to look at the cars, more so we noticed than at many of the other displays around us. This was probably thanks to Rin's car, which generated alot of attention, and put confusion and amazement on many peoples faces! People just liked to look at them, and wedged inbetween a display of Magna's and Subaru Liberty's, we were definetely standing out and were something completely different.

I only hope events like this can help AUS12 grow, and generate more popularity in the S12 itself. I am already looking forward to next years SCS :lol:

I said at the start of the show, that I bet we would have at least one person thinking any of the cars was an Exa
But one of the worst comments, Hugh heard exactly what was said:
"Is that an Exa? How come the motors not in the back?"

Stupid comments aside, I think we all did a good job on the day representing AUS12! Awesome stuff!

Matty

#36 = SR S13 =

= SR S13 =

VI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 07:34 PM

hahahaha people do often get confused with mr2's exas and s12's :D

and will how pink was your car? and also ash said you suck at soccer? is this true?

#37 RiN_D'z

RiN_D'z

III

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 07:36 PM

hey guys thanks for a good day, had a great time. who was the tripper who got a chick to take photo of himself and did a gay pose? what a funni 1 :D

#38 = SR S13 =

= SR S13 =

VI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 07:39 PM

ninja s12 i think his name is lol in other words real name is martin lol

#39 Umai Naa!!

Umai Naa!!

JDM Magnet

• Admin
  • 4,243 posts
  • Name:Dean

Posted 19 November 2006 - 07:39 PM

I heard Wil sucks soo much, he makes a VAX look weak :D

Hurry up with my stickers, you mug.

im usually naked anywayclothes are for rich ppl

Can do cash jobs!

I can even come to you!

#40 gurlzelle1983

gurlzelle1983

Pammy MOW MOW

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 07:41 PM

Wil you didn't even say goodbye!
We all thought you were off to the paint shop to check that your car was being sprayed the correct shade of pink! :D :lol:

We were very happy with the attention the S12's got aswell. Alot of people stopped to look at the cars, more so we noticed than at many of the other displays around us. This was probably thanks to Rin's car, which generated alot of attention, and put confusion and amazement on many peoples faces! People just liked to look at them, and wedged inbetween a display of Magna's and Subaru Liberty's, we were definetely standing out and were something completely different.

I only hope events like this can help AUS12 grow, and generate more popularity in the S12 itself. I am already looking forward to next years SCS :lol:

I said at the start of the show, that I bet we would have at least one person thinking any of the cars was an Exa
But one of the worst comments, Hugh heard exactly what was said:
"Is that an Exa? How come the motors not in the back?"

Stupid comments aside, I think we all did a good job on the day representing AUS12! Awesome stuff!

Matty

nice quote about the exa!! i would love the know the silly person who said that. lol my pics still playing up but its worked under my nissansilvia.com address.its the same name sp plz feel free to have a look im jealous. I JUST WANT PPL TO LOVE MY CAR!!!!!! i need comments heheheheh well have a good nite :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users