Welcome to S12Silvia.com Community

Hey there! We've noticed you are a Guest. Why not register with S12Silvia.com to take full advantage of our many features.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the XII revolution by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Upload images to posts or our community gallery
  • Customize your experience here
Click here to sign up now!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

adelaide new s12 driver

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 eaglejonno

eaglejonno

I

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 11:42 AM

hi there guys, im in dire need of another gearbox, i have a 5speed, but it may as well be a 3 speed coz u cant use 2nd or 3rd going down gears. synchro's are ***Ed if anyone has one or knows someone that does i would appreciate the heads up thanks ;)

#2 SleepR

SleepR

I

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 05:04 PM

hi there guys, im in dire need of another gearbox, i have a 5speed, but it may as well be a 3 speed coz u cant use 2nd or 3rd going down gears. synchro's are ***Ed if anyone has one or knows someone that does i would appreciate the heads up thanks :ph34r:

don't hold me to it but i think you may be able to use one from the pintara the one that's shaped like the r 31 skyline that is if you have the ca20 in still but other then that I'll have to have a look around i might be able to come up with something for ya but i need to wait to see when i have time to look at what available for ya .

#3 Nato

Nato

IV

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 05:37 PM

Yeah, grab an R31 pintara box from U-pull-it, they're twenty times easier to pull out than an s12 one, as the flywheel housing/engine bolts are all easily accessed from the engine bay, as the CA20 sits at the front of that big hole they made to put RB30's in...
Posted Image____________________________________________R.I.P. Dr1ft_pig13 always remembered

#4 Darryn

Darryn

X

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:42 AM

hey man, welcome to the site :) another in adelaide hay, s12 capital of aus :(

Yea ca20 boxes are weak as piss, you should pm brad, swampdonkii is his username, im pretty sure he has a spare 20e box kicking around he would prob let go at a good price :)

Edited by Darryn, 01 February 2010 - 06:43 AM.

s12silvia_siggy.png

#5 RannerZ

RannerZ

VIII

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 04:48 PM

its most likely my old box
Posted ImageFJ20 YO!

#6 Dave

Dave

X

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 05:02 PM

Pintara box is no good, its later model and WILL NOT work under your gazelle without modifications

Effectively the pintara box is the same as S13 gearbox
<a href="http://www.s12silvia...showtopic=1525" target="_blank">Project12</a> WRITTEN OFF 1/1/2010 <a href=http://www.s12silvia.com/community/index.php?showtopic=5419 target="_blank">Notchy Turbo!</a> CA18DET 160rwkw+<a href=http://www.s12silvia.com/community/index.php?showtopic=5419 target="_blank">S13 Daily Drifter!</a> CA18DE, locked low Toyo R1R Bride Vios 3 Low Max Greddy Coilovers solid everything

#7 Nato

Nato

IV

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 08:49 AM

ORLY?
it looked the same...:S good thing grabbed the S12 one that was hanging on 2 bolts instead!
Posted Image____________________________________________R.I.P. Dr1ft_pig13 always remembered

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users