Edited by YNOTSX, 30 September 2009 - 11:16 PM.
Welcome to S12Silvia.com Community
|Hey there! We've noticed you are a Guest. Why not register with S12Silvia.com to take full advantage of our many features.
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the XII revolution by signing in or creating an account.
*** VICTORIAN DRIFT CLUB PRESENTS ***
Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:20 PM
i encourage you all to visit http://www.vicdrift....p?showtopic=903 or simply www.vicdrift.com for all the event details and entry forms.
Hope to see you there!
VICDRIFT Marketing Manager
Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:30 PM
Victorian Drift Club : Drift Attack
Round 3 of 2009 Championship series
~ Sunday 1st November 2009, Winton Raceway, Victoria ~
The biggest drift event in Victoria for 2009, OVER $8,000 IN CASH & PRIZES TO BE WON !
*Top 16 battle for street class*
*Top 16 battle for pro class*
*Team drift battle*
*Burnout comp at lunchtime*
*Show and Shine all day*
*Lunch time pit walk for spectators*
*Luke Jacobs/Nathan Charles Award*
Pro Class 1st Place - $3,000 CASH
Pro Class 2nd Place - $2,000 CASH
Pro Class 3rd Place - $1,000 CASH
Street Class 1st Place - $500 CASH + PRIZES
Street Class 2nd Place - $300 CASH + PRIZES
Street Class 3rd Place - $200 CASH + PRIZES
Team Drift Award
2009 VicDrift Championship Award
and heaps for prizes for Show & Shine and Burnout Comp
This is a competition day, with an emphasis on qualifying and battles. The beginners section will be closed, this is not a standard practice day.
$30 for 2 laps
Pro Class - $250
Street Class - $180
Rules regarding Pro Class and Street Class:
- Any driver that has competed at any national event or international event, ie Drift Australia round, Super Drift Round, Drift Fest, they must compete as a Pro Class Driver.
- Any driver that has competed interstate, ie: G1, NSW Drift Series, must compete as a Pro Class Driver.
- Any driver that is sponsored who has some sort of support from an external company must compete as a Pro Class Driver.
- Any driver who has large signage on their vehicle that is advertising a company, product or organisation must compete as a Pro Class Driver.
Burnout comp, Team Drift, Pro Class, Street Class
Payment Options and pre-entry forms can be found here:
Pre-Entry is compulsory at this event.
- Anyone interested in setting up a trade stand for Drift Attack, please email your interest to . . .Yoshi@Vicdrift.com or on 0411 810 499
- Powered sites are available
Show & Shine
- Anyone interested in displaying their car at Drift Attack, please email your interest to . . .Yoshi@Vicdrift.com or on 0411 810 499
Acceptable Licenses are: AASA or Cams L2NS - No license means no going on the track!
On the day purchase of AASA license:
AASA license $50
(Can be purchased at the Winton office on the morning of the drift day. Entries will not be accepted without proof of license or receipt of payment from Winton)
Please note : VDC board members will be checking AASA and CAMS licenses, this year we will be checking everyone. Please ensure all your licenses and memberships cards are valid.
The usual requirements as always are:
*Long sleeve and long pants of non flammable materials i.e. No Nylon
*Helmet that complies to Australian Standards (has ASA or Snell Sticker)
*Car needs to be in a good condition, no oil leaks, no loose items in the car and battery secure. It must pass scrutineering to be allowed on the track!
*Working seat belt/s (give it a pull and make sure it locks)
* Every car must have the correct amount of wheel nuts:wheel studs. Get it right before you get to the track!
Basic Scrutineering Guide can be found here: http://www.vicdrift....p?showtopic=674 - There will be NO EXCEPTIONS at this event!
* FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ARE COMPULSORY AND MUST BE FITTED CORRECTLY IN THE CAR AND WITHIN EASY REACH OF THE DRIVER!
Dont miss out, on what is shaping up to be one of the biggest drift events in Victoria !
Posted 01 October 2009 - 12:55 PM
Weapon under construction... VQ30det 6MT IRS S12
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users