Welcome to S12Silvia.com Community

Hey there! We've noticed you are a Guest. Why not register with S12Silvia.com to take full advantage of our many features.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the XII revolution by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Upload images to posts or our community gallery
  • Customize your experience here
Click here to sign up now!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

3 s12's for sale in todays quokka

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 s12silvia

s12silvia

VII

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 05:55 PM

hey guys bought the quokka today and there is 3 s12's in there details are below

1. Gazelle 1984 2litre Turbo, Manual, Intercooler, BOV, unlic $1400 Ph.: 0416 651 334 (i want this one but i dun got $1400)

2. Gazelle 1984 Manual, a/c $2000 0419 494 007 (seems a little pricey unless its mint condition or has some decent mods)

3. Gazelle 1984 hatch, 20% parts missing :P (unsure what parts) good panels, doors & some interior, engine not running good g/box, regn expired end Nov (which means you can still pay the rego and keep it licenced without it needing to go over pits) $400 0424 081 688 or 9529 2025 (I also want this one but wanna find out whats missing first i have a funny feeling its the same one i called up about a few months back and it was missing most of the interior but i could be wrong)

Please note non of these are mine im just putting them in here incase someone is interested so please dont ask me questions about them.

That is all.

Oh except can any1 loan me a grand so i can get the turbo one???? please ill do favours for you ;)
Posted Image

#2 Fury-S12

Fury-S12

Tasmanian Mod

• 1,689 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 09:14 PM

the turbo one sounds intriguing pity its all the way over there tho :P

#3 s12silvia

s12silvia

VII

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 09:47 PM

yeh its even more of a pity i dont have 1400. i gonna call him tomorrow to see if he will allow me to pay it off on a weekly basis. its been advertised for a while so he might do.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users