Welcome to S12Silvia.com Community

Hey there! We've noticed you are a Guest. Why not register with S12Silvia.com to take full advantage of our many features.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the XII revolution by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Upload images to posts or our community gallery
  • Customize your experience here
Click here to sign up now!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Tassie Gazelle Register

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 Cheddle

Cheddle

IV

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 01:56 PM

This thread will be a register of all gazelle owners/lovers in tassie so we know who to look out for and who to talk to for advice and help when working on our s12's

Well... First up, me.

1984 Nissan Gazelle notch-back silver/blue, ca20e, 5sp. Im down around Hobart and have plans to make my s12 into something to compete with the big guns. Im posibly buying an s12 thats got a BHG for spare parts so ill post up here if i do and ill wreck it for cheap.
- S12 notch SGL-x - CA18DET REBUILT w/ 160 RWKW @14 PSI - coil-overs front+ falcon/commo rear - $5,000!!! 0407815680

#2 Dave

Dave

X

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 05:57 PM

I'm Dave, with a 1985 Gazelle, 5speed CA20E. Used to be white, currently "Panda" with white top and black bottom. I'm a mechanic at White Hot Motorsport in Devonport, but I live between Railton and Deloraine. Good roads ;)

Check out my thread for further details about the car. Highlights include 300HP+ CA18DET in the build, Greddy Type S Coilovers and R32 GTR Brakes.
<a href="http://www.s12silvia...showtopic=1525" target="_blank">Project12</a> WRITTEN OFF 1/1/2010 <a href=http://www.s12silvia.com/community/index.php?showtopic=5419 target="_blank">Notchy Turbo!</a> CA18DET 160rwkw+<a href=http://www.s12silvia.com/community/index.php?showtopic=5419 target="_blank">S13 Daily Drifter!</a> CA18DE, locked low Toyo R1R Bride Vios 3 Low Max Greddy Coilovers solid everything

#3 Dave

Dave

X

• Members
  • 1,299 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 06:25 PM

This is register, not chit chat or spotto thread. GTFO
<a href="http://www.s12silvia...showtopic=1525" target="_blank">Project12</a> WRITTEN OFF 1/1/2010 <a href=http://www.s12silvia.com/community/index.php?showtopic=5419 target="_blank">Notchy Turbo!</a> CA18DET 160rwkw+<a href=http://www.s12silvia.com/community/index.php?showtopic=5419 target="_blank">S13 Daily Drifter!</a> CA18DE, locked low Toyo R1R Bride Vios 3 Low Max Greddy Coilovers solid everything

#4 Mustang777

Mustang777

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:08 AM

My names Ben, 1985 Gazelle CA20E, 4sp auto. Im in and around the launceston area, just bought my Nissan and I LOVE IT!! Two tone, light grey and dark grey and its in fantastic condition for its age, all electrics work and a fantastic engine. B)

#5 Fury-S12

Fury-S12

Tasmanian Mod

• 1,689 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:18 PM

hey man welcome to aus12 and the s12 in general i know the car youve just brought seen it in the paper for sale hope you bargained em down a little alttho that car is in really good nick from memory so worth the price

i did used to drive a red/bronze s12 but right about that time your appeared in the paper mine gave up the ghost so you wont see it round but if you get a wave from a random subaru its me haha

#6 TJ Hill

TJ Hill

I

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 10:23 PM

Hey I'm TJ. I have just purchased a '84 S12 liftback project car. I'm based in Launceston.

#7 Mustang777

Mustang777

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:34 AM

Thanks mate!! I'll make sure to wave at all the red subaru's i see from now on, just in case :)
I talked him down a fair bit, long story, but i got the car for a song in the end, so i am now a very proud s12 owner :D

#8 Fury-S12

Fury-S12

Tasmanian Mod

• 1,689 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 01:42 PM

welcome TJ

feel free (DO IT B)) to post some info of ya 12s up in the members section guys

if i see yas about ill wave for sure or check out ya cars if ya arent near em lol

mustang - greeny grey subies would be a better idea :yes:

#9 TJ Hill

TJ Hill

I

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:51 PM

Whats happening guys?

Hows everyones S12's going?

Got mine stripped. Just took the CA20 out and preparing the SR20 to go in. Car will hopefully be rubbed back in the next couple of Fridays and will have to get my $'s together for paint :D

#10 Fury-S12

Fury-S12

Tasmanian Mod

• 1,689 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 12:06 AM

nice one mate mines still rather dead in the driveway havent got round to diong anything with it due to uni exams (and the bank account as usual lol) post up some pics and details of urs in the members ride section TJ

#11 Dave

Dave

X

• Members
  • 1,299 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:43 AM

I got another. Notch this time.

#12 TJ Hill

TJ Hill

I

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:07 PM

Yea will definitely have pics when it going.
Not looking too flash as just a rolling shell atm haha
Looking for a manual gearbox to put on my SR if anyone knows of one.

#13 s12hatch

s12hatch

III

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 07:51 AM

Hey guys, Dan here. I recognize most of you guys from Boostcruising or Facebook so don't really need to introduce myself. I'll be floating around here more often now as i am picking up two s12 hatches this weekend.

Is anyone still on here at all?

#14 Fury-S12

Fury-S12

Tasmanian Mod

• 1,689 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 09:19 AM

Ye mate I'm still here and save still lurks I think can't say for all the other tas members tho

Where you located etc mate

Ye mate I'm still here and save still lurks I think can't say for all the other tas members tho

Where you located etc mate

#15 s12hatch

s12hatch

III

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:04 PM

Launnie. I'm the one that looked at you s12 back in October

#16 Fury-S12

Fury-S12

Tasmanian Mod

• 1,689 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:45 AM

ah well welcome to the forum mate there doesnt appear to be much tassie action now but the rest of the forums alive and kicking

#17 s12 noob

s12 noob

I

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 10:35 AM

Hi all, I'm Tony. Got an s12 hatch, bronze 5 speed, think it may be fury-s12's old one? Not going yet cos too many projects, but hopefully on road soon as daily driven toy. Thought I'd sign up and boost the numbers on here.

#18 Fury-S12

Fury-S12

Tasmanian Mod

• 1,689 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:26 AM

Ye mate its mine good too see ya on here hope ya get going soon

#19 s12hatch

s12hatch

III

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 09:45 AM

Well turns out the purchasing of the two hatches has fallen through. Received some pictures to find one isnt repairable at all (they told me no structure damage) and the other has seen better days, has a bhg and is missing quite a few parts, also its had a small hit in front end and possibly has some slight structure damage as well.

I personally dont feel like buying these cars to find i have to spend a couple of grand rebuilding the front end of it when i could buy a running one with rego for about a grand if one pops up....

I guess the search continues :P

#20 Fury-S12

Fury-S12

Tasmanian Mod

• 1,689 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 09:14 AM

That sucks mate I know how hard it can be to find a decent base car these days specially in tas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users