Welcome to S12Silvia.com Community

Hey there! We've noticed you are a Guest. Why not register with S12Silvia.com to take full advantage of our many features.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the XII revolution by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Upload images to posts or our community gallery
  • Customize your experience here
Click here to sign up now!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Sleepy Eyes

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#81 Grubby

Grubby

IV

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 07:09 PM

We had alot of dramas with my lights going up and down of their own accord or being stuck up so I now have a switch next to the ignition. Its hard to explain but it has to be switched forward for the lights to stay up, basicly it needs to be forward anytime I want the lights on.

If I turn the lights on from the stalk without the switch they go up and down nonstop like crazy, the plus side of this setup is that with the switch forward all I have to do is bump the stalk as if I was flashing the high beams and I can get the lights to any position I want :D

I dont drive around with sleepy eyes though because it attracts unwanted attention heh.........

#82 Fury-S12

Fury-S12

Tasmanian Mod

• 1,689 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 09:23 AM

have you tried to fix the contacts on the stalk (as mentioned in this thread i think or many others either way) - im sure you have just making sure lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users