Welcome to S12Silvia.com Community

Hey there! We've noticed you are a Guest. Why not register with S12Silvia.com to take full advantage of our many features.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the XII revolution by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Upload images to posts or our community gallery
  • Customize your experience here
Click here to sign up now!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

WA Spotted Thread

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#41 crap-S12

crap-S12

III

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 08:43 PM

Spotted a bronze S12 hatch in Cannington turning onto the Albany Highway

it was near the JB-HIFI there

That was most likely me :lol:

#42 Guest_4GOT10_*

Guest_4GOT10_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2007 - 10:08 PM

it had a seat cover or a different seat in it all together on the passenger side

the girl in the passenger seat was looking @ me weird :lol:

#43 crap-S12

crap-S12

III

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 11:24 AM

Yeah I was in the process of fitting s13 seats, I only had the passenger seat in for a couple of days.

Both seats in now, and my girlfriend looks at everyone funny ;) lol.

#44 Guest_4GOT10_*

Guest_4GOT10_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2007 - 08:46 PM

Spotted a bronze Notch turning off the Roe Highway at about 5.45 (6/6/07)

i seem to be able to spot more S12's in Perth than alot of you boys! :D

#45 s12silvia

s12silvia

VII

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:07 AM

lol our spotted thread is extremely empty :D and most of the posts are from Will lol anyway spotted a white notch today on walter road. very tidy i almost went and asked the woman if she would sell it but then remembered the money situation and cried lol cant believe how tidy it was. i was amazed definetly the cleanest s12 ive seen in WA....so far.... also being a notch even with money i still wouldn't have bought it lol
Posted Image

#46 Sadistic Moocow

Sadistic Moocow

Beached as, bro!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 09:57 AM

I've just got back from Perth I stayed at a hotel on James St in Northbridge went driving all over the city (didnt take the 12) and i didnt se a SINGLE gaz the whole time!!

#47 s12silvia

s12silvia

VII

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 04:54 PM

its ok that one i saw the other day is first one ive seen for a long time aswell. also if anyone interested i know of someone selling a gaz hatchback in perth. he tracked me down through silviawa forums and as much as i would love to buy it the money just isnt there at the moment :P

Cheers Kieran
Posted Image

#48 FJ20S12

FJ20S12

I

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:11 PM

Just trying to find out how many people on here or that other people are in contact with that own s12's in western australia. i know there is an rsx in wa and i have spoken to another guy from perth but other than that don't know any and would like to meet a few.

cheers Kieran

Hi just joined not very good at forums so here goes .I own a s12 silvia rl orginaly ca18t powered with fisco stickers on doors rare black interior indo rear r180 diff, ugly honeycomb mags red in colour. Bought it back in 93 then put fj20det motor from a jap front cut lowered king springs and tokios and runs on gts r31 rims with stock boost. The car wears the brown hump bonnet from the conversion, momo d wheel 2& quarter exhaust and pretty much no rust. Havent driven car since about 03 but hidden at friends house and thinking about bringing down to mandurah and starting work on it again. :thumbsup_anim:

#49 s12silvia

s12silvia

VII

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 04:21 PM

Hi just joined not very good at forums so here goes .I own a s12 silvia rl orginaly ca18t powered with fisco stickers on doors rare black interior indo rear r180 diff, ugly honeycomb mags red in colour. Bought it back in 93 then put fj20det motor from a jap front cut lowered king springs and tokios and runs on gts r31 rims with stock boost. The car wears the brown hump bonnet from the conversion, momo d wheel 2& quarter exhaust and pretty much no rust. Havent driven car since about 03 but hidden at friends house and thinking about bringing down to mandurah and starting work on it again. :lol:

Do it or if not give to me :D sounds pretty sweet. Definetly pull her back out and get her on the road.

Kieran
Posted Image

#50 FJ20S12

FJ20S12

I

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 12:14 AM

Do it or if not give to me :suicide_anim: sounds pretty sweet. Definetly pull her back out and get her on the road.

Kieran

Cheers but it like part of the family.

#51 gerryb

gerryb

X

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 08:10 AM

Got any pics of this thing?
I hate fat people!!

#52 FJ20S12

FJ20S12

I

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 07:55 PM

Got any pics of this thing?

Ill try to get some on but like i said not very good with this forum stuff .A few people might remember the old girl because it has the number plates NISMO and used to kick around gosy and thornlie. ;)

#53 s12silvia

s12silvia

VII

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 03:30 PM

Cheers but it like part of the family.

its all good was only joking anyway. i got nowhere to keep one car let alone 2 :D and definetly no money to fix 2 up :P
Posted Image

#54 s12silvia

s12silvia

VII

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 07:37 PM

spotted blue two tone hatch with sunroof on guildford road in maylands heading towards city at about 5.45 this arvo. very clean but stop talking on your phone :)
Posted Image

#55 Sadistic Moocow

Sadistic Moocow

Beached as, bro!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 11:54 AM

YO,
I have been to perth 3+ times in the last couple of weeks, haven't seen ANY s12s!!!! Not even my own cause I went up in the soarer!!! WTF!!?!!
How many of you are actually IN Perth?? I ned to know for next time so i can go round to your house and punch your cat in his dirty little mouth.

#56 Umai Naa!!

Umai Naa!!

JDM Magnet

• Admin
  • 4,243 posts
  • Name:Dean

Posted 27 October 2008 - 03:44 PM

:lol: I take it Chopper Reid is coming to town, Liz.

im usually naked anywayclothes are for rich ppl

Can do cash jobs!

I can even come to you!

#57 Sadistic Moocow

Sadistic Moocow

Beached as, bro!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 01:22 PM

Gday just letting ppl know my s12 will be in perth from tues-thurs this week ill be cruising around dunno how many of you mob are in perth but might meet up if anyones got time
cheers

#58 s12silvia

s12silvia

VII

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 11:06 AM

Gday just letting ppl know my s12 will be in perth from tues-thurs this week ill be cruising around dunno how many of you mob are in perth but might meet up if anyones got time
cheers

haha i was down in albany on the 20th and 21st and spent the whole time looking for your car was gonna jump out in front of you if i saw it but never did. has that old guy sold his s12 to someone coz i saw a coupe that looked like his old one but it had a heap of stickers and stuff on it so not sure if it was the same one. ps albany is boring i sat at the pub for 3 hours lol
Posted Image

#59 rxsevengt

rxsevengt

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 08:30 PM

Mine spends it's days hiding in the garage awaiting it's 18DET conversion. Last time I was in Perth the alternator gave out and cost me $715 to get it repaired. I think Garry's sending me a message LOL

Cheers
Aaron
(Crap-S12 - I lost my log in)

#60 Sadistic Moocow

Sadistic Moocow

Beached as, bro!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 11:14 PM

hahaha that sucks oh well I was probably down at the local fight club.....heh
which pub were you at

HAHA U prob drove past my car about a million times i was at work that thurs on middleton road

Edited by Sadistic Moocow, 14 December 2008 - 11:15 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users