Welcome to S12Silvia.com Community

Hey there! We've noticed you are a Guest. Why not register with S12Silvia.com to take full advantage of our many features.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the XII revolution by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Upload images to posts or our community gallery
  • Customize your experience here
Click here to sign up now!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

S12 electrical...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nitro

Nitro

II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 03:33 AM

Hi! I'm new here so let me first introduce myself :lol:
Name's Vitalik, I'm from Kiev, Ukraine. (so I foreward excusing for the bad english :( ) The car is 1986 Silvia (Gazelle) S12 with CA18ET on it. Right now the car is in the garage half-disassembled and it seems that it's for long...
The trouble is that we take out the engine, and brought the car and engine apart to one service station... later I've get that it was a pretty bad station... :) The car was standing on the street without a bonnet for a few month (the rains... etc.). Than it was finally assembled together, and naturally it won't start. Few month she stand under the rains without the battery and with the ignition coils and some wiring under the heavy weather.
The problem is, I think, that the power didn't come to the ECU. The starter is working, but there is no spark, and the spark plugs are dry - the injectors are not working. The ECU's 2 diagnostic diod lights are not blinking (should they?). So I think it's just no power to the ECU, so it's not controllig the ignition colis and ijectors. I've got a spare ECU - all the same, so I think the ECU itself is fine.
All I need now is some pic of electrical power and all the stuff coming to the ECU. It has 3 jacks. It'll be great if there's were picture where in this jacks power to the ECU shall be. Can U help me with it?

Thanx!
Posted Image

#2 gerryb

gerryb

X

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 06:58 PM

Nitro your best off trying the US s12 club (club s12) as they got the ca18et s12's there we didn't. There is a link up the top of the page = North American club s12. Click on that and it will take you to the site.
I hate fat people!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users