I got it 3 weeks ago now, and its taken me that long to read almost everything on here and club-S12 but now i've got the basics under control. My old man is a mechanic and ive been tooling round since i was little, and have an apprenticeship secured for when i finish school.
The car itself is an '85 live axle hatch with a CA20E. Always serviced by Nissan, everything is genuine, got all the logs for it. I'm the second owner, previous owner was an old lady and its only been used to get to the shops and church once a week. Also it is stock as.
Current 'Mods' hah
- Dual Coil Mod
- Remove RACT Lifetime Member badge
- Advanced timing
- Full detail on the exterior and interior
- Yeah so i have been a little lazy.
- Fit my Momo steering wheel. Its from an EVO4, never used, but a normal S13 boss kit wont fit it (fits the car tho) as the wheel uses a 4 bolt design. Can you get these types of boss kit?
- Debadge the rear end
- Rims - 16x8 dished
- Lowering springs and new struts. NEED HELP IN THIS DEPARTMENT. What do I use for enthusastic street??
- Replace all the bushes with Nolathane.
- JustJap seats. I have looked and figure i can just make a spacer block on the lower side of the S12 rail, to sit the seat flat. Im only 5'8" so the height shouldnt be a problem. Thoughts??
- New black seat belts as one of the blue ones is frayed
- New Mud Flaps. Who can help me out??
- New RHS Park Light. Who can help me out??
- New Bonnet Stand Clip. Who can help me out??
- Pedals and Floormats.
- Twin Thermo Fans. What can i use cheaply or from a wrecker? AU Falcon??
- Pioneer Headunit (i guess i will make an mount to replace awesome old radio and tape player) Any ideas?
- Jaycar 6.5" kevlar splits in the front
- Jaycar 6.5" kevlar coax in the back
- Jaycar 4x100WRMS amp
- Optima YellowTop in the boot
So yeah, its not a bad bus.